This stove stands out with its beautiful and gentle flames. This is true both of a smaller single flame and when the heat is turned up – an alluring, beautiful flame!
The circular Viva L Gas exhibits elegant, streamlined characteristics: simple, smooth and beautiful. The very large window and large fire chamber allow for even more pleasure from the fire – and now it could not be easier: click on the remote-control or phone when you want to light or extinguish the fire. Or adjust the heat. In other words, you have a cosy fire – or plenty of heat – in just a few seconds.
- Dimensions (W-D-H)
- External dimensions (W-D-H) in mm:Ø470-1000/1218/1618
- Flue outlet (diameter):Ø100/Ø150
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, top:967/1047/1107
- Distance from floor to the centre of the flue outlet, back:831/911/971
- RATED OUTPUT (KW):2.1-6.4
- Nominal heat input (kW): Natural Gas - G20 I2H/I2E:9.1
- Min. input (kW): Natural Gas - G20 I2H/I2E:1.7
- Nominal heat input (kW): Propane Gas - G30/G31 I3B/P(30):8
- Min. input (kW): Propane Gas - G30/G31 I3B/P(30):1.8 - 8
- Maximum Output Natural Gas Net Effect (kW) Gas type G20:6.4
- Maximum Output Propane Net Effect (kW) Gas type G31:5.8
- OUTPUT (MIN-MAX):2-9
- Efficiency in %:78
- Weight in kg:117/126/146
- Additional heat accumulation stones:-/25/96
Distance to flammable material
- To back wall in mm:75
- To the side in mm:400/500
How Modern Fireplaces Improve Home Heating
Today’s modern balanced flue gas fireplaces can provide the best of both worlds: complementary style, ambiance, energy-saving features, and an effective source of home heat.